APPEREON is seeking professional, highly skilled realtime and general reporters or higher to handle high volume transcription and deposition assignments in support of our commercial and government clients. Full time or part time, you would be working with a support staff for scheduling, production and technology. Prompt payments for quality work and service and all of our personnel are treated equally. Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Attend and accurately record verbatim, transcribes, and certifies the record of court and jury trial proceedings by computer-aided equipment
- Electronically file transcripts prepared
- Promptly certify and file all original shorthand notes and other original records of proceedings.
- Prepare and file required Administrative Office reports, responding to official correspondence and telephone calls.
- The candidate must have two to four years of direct relevant experience.
- Stenograph machine skills.
- Computer Aided Transcription software skills.
- Recordkeeping skills
- Skilled in accurate transcription from audio recordings.
- Elementary legal research skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Proofreading and editorial skills.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all levels of personnel and the publi
- This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to go througt background investigation if required.
- 02-04 years
- Bachelors Degree preferred