Job Description Number: ADM-0516-01 ACTIVE
APPEREON is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide executive administrative and clerical assistance to organizational senior staff. If you live in a HUBZone area, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Provides logistical and administrative support in coordinating activities, meetings, speaking engagements and press contacts.
- Ensures efficient and effective time management for key Program Office personnel.
- Ensures personnel are apprised of daily schedules, and have appropriate information to participate in calls and meetings.
- Schedules meetings, interviews and conference calls.
- Schedules and tracks travel, corresponds with external organizations, and prepares any needed pre-meeting or event materials.
- Manages the daily calendars and manages appointments.
- Tracks regular external and internal meetings, keeps and updates meeting files.
- Communicates and coordinates with senior staff regarding program and administrative tasks.
- Evaluates, directs and tracks all phone calls for key personnel.
- Tracks the status of supply orders and maintains detailed inventory lists. Provides Purchase Requisitions for Deputy Director approval.
- Assists with travel arrangements and logistics. Tracks and logs all incurred expenses for travel for senior staff.
- Schedules and coordinates videoconferences and teleconferences with numerous participants; assists with public event logistics.
- Greets and directs guests to appropriate locations and ensures office space is set-up accordingly for meetings.
- Must live in a HUBZone Area
- The candidate must have two to four years of direct relevant experience supporting senior staff personnel and office managers.
- This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- working knowledge of Federal Government concepts a plus.
- 7 years w/ High School Diploma
- 2 years w/ Bachelors Degree